Nancy Walton and Chris MacDonald are available to provide dynamic, engaging events on a range of topics related to nursing ethics.
She’s an experienced cardiac nurse and nursing professor with a Ph.D. in bioethics. He’s a philosophy Ph.D. who has written on professional ethics and nurse autonomy. Together, they are the ideal duo to lead your event.
Events can be as short as one hour, a 3-hour half-day event, or a full-day “retreat.”
Nancy and Chris can provide training and educational events, for groups both large and small, on topics like:
- Ethical Challenges in Nursing Practice
- Professionalism and Professional Ethics for Nurses
- Interpreting and Applying Your Code of Ethics
- Ethical Responses to Moral Distress Among Nurses
- The Meaning and Limits of Nurses’ Professional Autonomy
- Critical Thinking to Empower Nurses
Got another topic on your mind? Let us know!